|In the Wegweiser program we want to prevent young people from entering extremist Salafism and work with young people who are potentially at risk. GUIDE works preventively and in a broad network of organizations and institutions. Furthermore, we involve family members and the social environment of the young people (teachers, friends, social workers, etc.) in order to develop holistic solution strategies. Important for their success is the mobilization of the young people’s own resources and voluntary work.
Wegweiser Bochum wants: – To offer those affected and those seeking advice a contact point on the subject of extremist Salafism and the demarcation from Islam
– Working with young people and their environment to find solutions and show alternatives
– Expand consulting and assistance network
– Sensitize and inform employees of institutions (educational institutions, authorities, etc.)
Wegweiser Bochum offers.
– Telephone or personal advice and assistance
– Multilingual and culturally sensitive support for people seeking help
– Support for problems in living together within families, schools, associations etc.
– Education and information for multipliers
Competent contact persons * with experience in the field of prevention and deradicalization
Working out solutions with young people and their environment and showing alternatives Expand our advisory and support network Raising
Region / City: Bochum
Service Type: General counseling, disengagement / de-radicalization, education and training for specialists, hotline
Hotline with Hours Listed: HOTLINE: 0234 – 640 50 81
Contact Details for those Seeking Help:
Areas Served, Languages Operating in: Bochum
Type of Organization: NGO supported by the Ministry of the Interior and Local Government of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia
Reachout Capacity: Local
Germany Get Help for Exiting Militant JihadCounselingDisengagement/de-radicalisationEducationGeneral counselingHotline ServiceLocalNGO
The Real Jihad
CHALLENGING YOU TO RECONSIDER MILITANT JIHAD